Forster Keys Family Fun Day
The day will commence around 9am, with a welcome to country at 9:30am in conjunction with Wingham Pipes & Drums & Major Rod O'Regan V A OAM of the Light Horse taking the salute at the Flag Raising. It is planned that Rod will be bringing the Police Horse he received from the NSW Mounted Police recently to the day.
This year we have available for attendees and there is no admission fee.
- The opportunity to fly in Charlie the Sea Plane which is coming down from Port Macquarie to do joy flights.
- Listening to 7 Bands including, Glen Mead, Night Moves, The Town & Country Show Band, Chillie Trifecta, Girl Folder, Jim & Sue, a dance floor for the rock and rollers along with the Forster Band
- Jet Packman Demonstrations
- Aboriginal Cultural Display, Smoking Ceremony plus the construction of a 9 metre serpent to be displayed from a crane as well as traditional aboriginal dancing
- Axmen/Wood chopping competition and wood turners
- Vintage Cars
- Marine Rescue Demo
- Fire Brigade and Rural Fire Brigade Demo's
- A gold coin donation on a shuttle bus running all day from the Tavern and Forster Keys
- Forster Arts & Crafts
- The Marine Rescue BBQ & plenty of food & coffee outlets
- Plenty of Markets & much much more.